ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Welcome Home (:

Welcome to my page! This is the first, of hopefully many many postings about my adventures.
Let's begin shall we?


Last night being the last of my first high school dances, I went to "kick off", which true to name, kicks off the beginning of the school year with a dance. It was not great, due to the DJ's lack of skill and high school drama circulating in the air, but that's what REAL parties are for no? I just began my senior year of high school, and I'm ready for college. Or to leave high school, rather. College applications on my mind and places of interest to consider. After all, it IS four whole years of my life. So I ask reflect, and question where it is I see myself in years to come. What is my dream place? What will be the most positive environment? Where will I make friends? Where will I have great hair days? And to be honest, nobody can answer these questions whole-heartedly, but I do know one thing. SAN FRANCISCO is my dream place. The crux of my heart longs to be in San Francisco. The weather, the atmosphere, the shopping, the antiques, and the colleges (that's rather important). My family is not fond of my plan to move a million miles from my house, but I am determined. I have to, if not now, at some point in my life. I DID grow up in Los Angeles, after all, California is my home. So I'll cross my fingers. Here is to applying, maintaining my GPA in ridiculous classes, and beginning my life in SAN FRANCISCO, or wherever the wind blows. Cheers.
x, Lanalove

No comments:

Post a Comment